- Natural cushion pads for a healthy and dry sleeping climate
- roviva SilverskinAg protect against dust mites and unpleasant odours
- Clima & Support System for large air volume inside the mattress and active temperature and humidity regulation
- Airy feeling thanks to Clima & Support System with spring action
- Anatomically correct support of the body
To ensure a healthy and relaxing night’s sleep, it’s not just support and strain relief that are important – the sleeping environment has to be just right too. The unique system of climate regulation and support creates the perfect sleeping environment and offers the best support for your body. Every element of the roviva dream-away climaxx is designed for your well-being.
Core and comfort
The mattress roviva dream-away climaxx has the Clima & Support System made of fatigue-free Hytrel. The spring force, which is adjusted to ergonomic zones, provides a dynamic, active lumbar support. The spring elements are embedded in a point-elastic mattress core made of Porotex Pro. The upholstery pads are perforated over the entire surface in order to achieve an incomparably high air permeability. The mattress can breathe and guarantees a perfect sleeping climate.
The quality mattress roviva dream-away climaxx is available in two versions: GrandeHygiène and HypoAllergen. In the GrandeHygiène version, fine natural upholstery such as Swiss virgin wool, Swiss alpaca wool and tussah silk are quilted. They create a natural and dry sleeping climate. roviva Silverskin<sup>Ag</sup> blocks the reproduction of house dust mites and their allergens. The version HypoAllergen with vegan climate-fibre padding (eco fibrefill hollow fibre from 100% recycled PES) is especially recommended for allergy sufferers. The cover of both versions is washable and offers decisive hygiene advantages.
- The mattress dream-away climaxx is available in the hardness grades soft, medium, firm and x-firm.
Matching the mattress dream-away:
- What is the best way to clean the mattress?
Gentle vacuuming of the mattress is sufficient for regular cleaning. All removable mattress covers can be dry cleaned. Washable versions are specially marked.
Please observe the care instructions (sewn-in label).
- Can the mattress cover be washed?
For the washable versions with natural upholstery pads, choose the wool wash cycle, hand wash cycle or the gentle wash cycle at a maximum of 30° C.
Use only wool detergent and fill the washing drum to 1/3 of its capacity. Do not spin-dry the mattress cover.
Please observe the sewn-in care instructions.
- Is direct sunlight harmful to the mattress?
Avoid direct sunlight on your exposed mattress core.
- How do mould stains develop?
Mould stains (mildew) may form at low room temperatures and with insufficient air circulation (e.g. box beds).
- What is the ideal room temperature?
A room temperature of 16-20 C° with a humidity of 45-60% is ideal for your mattress.
- How does the mattress stay fresh?
Regular ventilation of the bedroom guarantees a healthy and pleasant climate for you and your mattress.
The mattress layers must breathe in order to be able to release the moisture absorbed during the night back into the air during the day. You should therefore let the mattress air out for at least half an hour before embedding it.