- Relief of the body thanks to high restoring force of the mattress
- Complete freedom of movement
- Maximum comfort thanks to pressure-relieving Pro-Senso pad
The roviva rovimoon health mattress is characterised by its high degree of snugness and gentle lying comfort.
The roviva rovistar mattress has a multi-layer mattress core made of breathable Porotex with a 7-zone contour cut. The pressure-relieving surface cut and the efficient cross-ventilation profile ensure maximum comfort.
Core hight 16 cm, mattress height approx. 18 cm.
The comfort mattress roviva rovistar is available in version HypoAllergen.This HypoAllergen version with vegan climate fibre padding is particularly recommended for allergy sufferers. Washable at 60 °C.
- The mattress collection rovistar is available in the hardness grades soft, medium and firm.
- What is the best way to clean the mattress?
Gentle vacuuming of the mattress is sufficient for regular cleaning. All removable mattress covers can be dry cleaned. Washable versions are specially marked.
Please observe the care instructions (sewn-in label).
- Can the mattress cover be washed?
For the washable versions with natural upholstery pads, choose the wool wash cycle, hand wash cycle or the gentle wash cycle at a maximum of 30° C.
Use only wool detergent and fill the washing drum to 1/3 of its capacity. Do not spin-dry the mattress cover.
Please observe the sewn-in care instructions.
- Is direct sunlight harmful to the mattress?
Avoid direct sunlight on your exposed mattress core.
- How do mould stains develop?
Mould stains (mildew) may form at low room temperatures and with insufficient air circulation (e.g. box beds).
- What is the ideal room temperature?
A room temperature of 16-20 C° with a humidity of 45-60% is ideal for your mattress.
- How does the mattress stay fresh?
Regular ventilation of the bedroom guarantees a healthy and pleasant climate for you and your mattress.
The mattress layers must breathe in order to be able to release the moisture absorbed during the night back into the air during the day. You should therefore let the mattress air out for at least half an hour before embedding it.
- Does the mattress need to be turned?
Yes, turn the mattress regularly (also lengthways), e.g. when you change the bed linen. This allows the materials to recover better and prevents one-sided wear.
The only exception is the dream-away air natura mattress. Its core structure is designed in such a way that the mattress does not need to be turned, but only needs to be rotated regularly (clockwise).