- Renewable and 100% recyclable raw materials
- Dry sleeping climate and maximum hygiene thanks to upholstery pads and spring cubes made of natural materials
- Air and moisture compensation through vertical airvent perforation and honeycomb profiling
- Dynamic lying comfort and optimum freedom of movement
- Anatomically correct positioning of the body thanks to supporting spring cubes
With the natural mattress roviva activa nature you sleep in pure nature. Silk, Swiss virgin wool, horse and camel hair and 100% natural latex not only provide the most natural way to sleep, but also the most relaxing hours of slumber. You will find as much nature as with roviva activa nature otherwise only in nature.
The cuddly mattress core made of pure Talalay 100% natural latex offers gentle pressure relief. The embedded horsehair spring cubes guarantee perfect body support. The perfection of ergonomics and the consistent implementation of sustainability ensure sleeping pleasure at the highest level.
The activa nature health mattress is available in two versions: GrandeNature and HypoAllergen. In the GrandeNature version, fine natural upholstery such as Swiss new wool, silk and camel hair are quilted. They create a natural and dry sleeping climate. The mattress cover made of elastic cotton-viscose double stretch and the side climate membranes underline the breathability of the mattress. The HypoAllergen version with synthetic hollow fibres as padding is particularly recommended for allergy sufferers. The cover of both versions is washable and offers decisive hygiene advantages.
All our mattresses are available in the hardness grades soft, medium and firm.
- What is the best way to clean the mattress?
Gentle vacuuming of the mattress is sufficient for regular cleaning. All removable mattress covers can be dry cleaned. Washable versions are specially marked.
Please observe the care instructions (sewn-in label).
- Can the mattress cover be washed?
For the washable versions with natural upholstery pads, choose the wool wash cycle, hand wash cycle or the gentle wash cycle at a maximum of 30° C.
Use only wool detergent and fill the washing drum to 1/3 of its capacity. Do not spin-dry the mattress cover.
Please observe the sewn-in care instructions.
- Is direct sunlight harmful to the mattress?
Avoid direct sunlight on your exposed mattress core.
- How do mould stains develop?
Mould stains (mildew) may form at low room temperatures and with insufficient air circulation (e.g. box beds).
- What is the ideal room temperature?
A room temperature of 16-20 C° with a humidity of 45-60% is ideal for your mattress.
- How does the mattress stay fresh?
Regular ventilation of the bedroom guarantees a healthy and pleasant climate for you and your mattress.
The mattress layers must breathe in order to be able to release the moisture absorbed during the night back into the air during the day. You should therefore let the mattress air out for at least half an hour before embedding it.