- Relief of the body thanks to high restoring force of the mattress
- Complete freedom of movement
- Maximum comfort thanks to pressure-relieving surface cut and efficient transverse ventilation profile
The comfort mattress roviva rovisleep provides maximum relief for the shoulders. The pressure-relieving surface adapts perfectly to the anatomy of the body.
Core and comfort
The mattress roviva rovisleep has a highly flexible multi-zone core made of breathable Porotex with air cell structure. The pressure-relieving surface cut and the efficient transverse ventilation profile ensure maximum comfort.
The comfort mattress roviva rovisleep is available in two versions: GrandPlaisir and HypoAllergen. The GrandPlaisir version consists of a climate cushion made of Swiss new wool and a comfort cushion. The side climate membranes underline the breathability of the mattress. The HypoAllergen version with synthetic padding is particularly recommended for allergy sufferers. Both versions are washable.
- The mattress collection rovisleep is available in the hardness grades soft, medium and firm.
Matching the mattress collection:
- What is the best way to clean the mattress?
Gentle vacuuming of the mattress is sufficient for regular cleaning. All removable mattress covers can be dry cleaned. Washable versions are specially marked.
Please observe the care instructions (sewn-in label).
- Can the mattress cover be washed?
For the washable versions with natural upholstery pads, choose the wool wash cycle, hand wash cycle or the gentle wash cycle at a maximum of 30° C.
Use only wool detergent and fill the washing drum to 1/3 of its capacity. Do not spin-dry the mattress cover.
Please observe the sewn-in care instructions.
- Is direct sunlight harmful to the mattress?
Avoid direct sunlight on your exposed mattress core.
- How do mould stains develop?
Mould stains (mildew) may form at low room temperatures and with insufficient air circulation (e.g. box beds).
- What is the ideal room temperature?
A room temperature of 16-20 C° with a humidity of 45-60% is ideal for your mattress.
- How does the mattress stay fresh?
Regular ventilation of the bedroom guarantees a healthy and pleasant climate for you and your mattress.
The mattress layers must breathe in order to be able to release the moisture absorbed during the night back into the air during the day. You should therefore let the mattress air out for at least half an hour before embedding it.