- Precise contour adaptation
- Extra-high spring travel
- Height-adjustable spring elements
- Ergonomically correct lying position
- Extra width up to 160 cm
The roviva dream-away coutour inlay frame together with the mattresses in the dream-away line forms a perfectly coordinated sleeping system and thus offers maximum sleeping pleasure.
The free-floating system frame with extremely high spring deflection that extends beyond the edge zones means a level of customisation that has not been possible until now. The sophisticated spring element with fatigue-resistant spiral springs gently accommodates any pressure in a self-regulating process. Each individual spring element is also height-adjustable.
The slatted frame roviva dream-away contour is available in different versions, from manually adjustable to motorized adjustment. We also offer a anti-reflux insert frame as well as a anti-veins insert frame with tilted body position.
- Model without adjustment options
- Model with raised head support
- Model with raised back and foot support
- Model reflux with tilted body position
- Model veins system frame with raised head and long foot support
- Model Matic A2
- Model Matic A4
Matching the system frame dream-away:
- Can private customers buy directly from roviva?
The distribution of our products to end customers takes place exclusively via the specialized trade. A list of our retailers can be found under the list of dealers.
- Does roviva offer special sizes for mattresses and system frames?
We make (almost) everything possible. For more detailed information, please contact our sales team.
- Does the system frame also have to be changed when buying a new mattress?
The inlay frame forms the basis of our bed. It takes over a large part of the support during sleep. It is on this frame that the mattress unfolds its lying comfort. Mattress and insert frame are coordinated components of a system. Both are developed together and in parallel at roviva to achieve the perfect sleeping experience. Therefore we recommend to take sufficient account of the insert frame when buying a mattress and to replace it together.