- Flexible support
- Elastic shoulder comfort zone
- Individually adjustable mid-zone amplification
- Extra width up to 160 cm
- Ultra-flat, electrically adjustable version
The roflexa slatted frame is a free-floating basic insert frame with flexible SBS spring elements. With the individually adjustable middle zone reinforcement it can be optimally adapted to any body.
The roflexa wooden frame has a 100% flexible lying surface that extends from the frame to the outermost edge of the bed. The elastic shoulder comfort zone provides additional relaxation and with the individually adjustable middle zone reinforcement the roflexa insert frame can be adapted to any body.
The slatted frame roflexa is available in different versions, from manually adjustable to motorized adjustment (ultra flat with absolute ground clearance).
- Model without adjustment options
- Model with raised head support
- Model with raised head and foot support
- Model Matic A2 with wireless remote control
- Model Matic A2 with wired remote control
Matching the system frame roflexa:
- Can private customers buy directly from roviva?
The distribution of our products to end customers takes place exclusively via the specialized trade. A list of our retailers can be found under the list of dealers.
- Does roviva offer special sizes for mattresses and system frames?
We make (almost) everything possible. For more detailed information, please contact our sales team.
- Does the system frame also have to be changed when buying a new mattress?
The inlay frame forms the basis of our bed. It takes over a large part of the support during sleep. It is on this frame that the mattress unfolds its lying comfort. Mattress and insert frame are coordinated components of a system. Both are developed together and in parallel at roviva to achieve the perfect sleeping experience. Therefore we recommend to take sufficient account of the insert frame when buying a mattress and to replace it together.