- Elastic shoulder comfort zone
- Individually adjustable mid-zone amplification
- Ultra-flat construction of only 4.5 cm
The design flat system frame is ideal for beds with low installation height. With a frame height of only 4.5 cm, it is the flattest slatted frame in the collection product family.
The design flat slatted frame has a frame-spanning, 100% flexible lying surface up to the outermost edge of the bed. The highly elastic shoulder comfort zone provides additional relaxation. With the individually adjustable centre zone reinforcement, the design flat insert frame can be adapted to any body.
The slatted frame design flat is available in non-adjustable and head-high versions.
- Model without adjustment options
- Model with raised head support
Matching the system frame design flat:
- Can private customers buy directly from roviva?
The distribution of our products to end customers takes place exclusively via the specialized trade. A list of our retailers can be found under the list of dealers.
- Does roviva offer special sizes for mattresses and system frames?
We make (almost) everything possible. For more detailed information, please contact our sales team.
- Does the system frame also have to be changed when buying a new mattress?
The inlay frame forms the basis of our bed. It takes over a large part of the support during sleep. It is on this frame that the mattress unfolds its lying comfort. Mattress and insert frame are coordinated components of a system. Both are developed together and in parallel at roviva to achieve the perfect sleeping experience. Therefore we recommend to take sufficient account of the insert frame when buying a mattress and to replace it together.