- Perfect lying comfort with Swiss Balance Support
- Contour-accurate support
- Innovative technology for interactive and dynamic support of the whole body
- Optimum pressure distribution and incomparable adaptability through adjustable spring elements
- System frame made of FSC-certified wood
Together with the mattresses of the activa line, the roviva activa balance insert frame forms a perfectly coordinated sleeping system and thus offers maximum sleeping pleasure.
The wooden frame roviva activa balance finds a sustainable symbiosis in the Swiss Balance Support System, which enables you to have the best possible relaxation. The dynamically supporting spring elements guarantee a perfectly balanced support of the back, especially the shoulders and the pelvis.
The slatted frame roviva dream-away contour is available in different versions, from manually adjustable to motorized adjustment. We also offer a reflux insert frame with tilted body position.
- Model without adjustment options
- Model with raised head support
- Model with raised head and foot support
- Model Matic A2
- Model Matic A4
- Can private customers buy directly from roviva?
The distribution of our products to end customers takes place exclusively via the specialized trade. A list of our retailers can be found under the list of dealers.
- Does roviva offer special sizes for mattresses and system frames?
We make (almost) everything possible. For more detailed information, please contact our sales team.
- Does the system frame also have to be changed when buying a new mattress?
The inlay frame forms the basis of our bed. It takes over a large part of the support during sleep. It is on this frame that the mattress unfolds its lying comfort. Mattress and insert frame are coordinated components of a system. Both are developed together and in parallel at roviva to achieve the perfect sleeping experience. Therefore we recommend to take sufficient account of the insert frame when buying a mattress and to replace it together.